The gifts


Ethan requested that I take pictures of all his new gifts and "can you put them on the picture site on your laptop so Nana and Papa and Joe can see what we got for Christmas?" So Dad, Mom and Joe... this post is for you :)


I did my best to get pictures of all the gifts, but I think I left out a few along the way...


this is a cute (healthy) food play set from Costco


A stroller tall enough for Rachel


::Wild Animal pop-up book::


this is one of the only good shots I got of the doll house...


Doug & Melissa art set (thank you, Great Pop!!)


Sorry Mom... this is the only pic I got of her with the cart and she had just woken up. She does love it - she played with it all day!


Ethan's new Star Wars ship... it makes noises from the movie :)


they got lots of play dough :)


::paper for the easel::


the Nerf gun from Daddy


The art station (the other side is a white board and you can
also put rolls of paper on here. thank you, Papa and Nana!!


Comments

Jane said…
THANKS!! for all the pictures---so cute :) We had a great holiday, BUT, did miss you all!
Stef said…
Thanks, Mom. Ethan's smile when I read this to him was... priceless.
Jane said…
THANKS!! for all the pictures---so cute :) We had a great holiday, BUT, did miss you all!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away