I am so excited about this blog giveaway! Some friends of ours in Northern California have started a company called Blackflower & Company and we're doing a blog giveaway with them here! I received my tea a few days ago and it is, hands down, the best peach ginger tea I've ever had. I wanted to help them get word about their business spread and in the meantime, one of you gets to win pretty cool prizes :) The prize is 2 (4 oz.) bags of tea {your choice} and one of their very special teapots! This is an awesome giveaway, valued higher than $30 Here are the rules to follow: enter a comment in this post If you'd like to go to their website 1st, you can look around and let us know what flavor tea you'd chose and which color teapot you'd like if you win. If you have a Facebook account, be sure to 'like' them on FB and then you get to leave a 2nd comment here, letting me know and it will increase your chances of win...
** this post is just way too long and I am giving major props to those of you who've already read it or chose to. I hope I'd do the same for you. I finally (finally) watched the netflix movie, The Business of Being Born. Its about time, I know. I wanted to have the time to sit down, take notes and really be able to pay attention to the information given and do the movie some justice. I've heard very negative feedback on this movie and very positive feedback and then some feedback that's sort of... somewhere in the middle. I also have no qualms admitting that I was actually afraid to watch, for fear of being either totally turned off by it (thinking it might be a very exaggerated view point) or for fear of being so turned off and unhappy with hospitals, OB's and surgeons, that having another child in a hospital would terrify me. I am happy to report that the movie is very well done, very informative and very educational! Which one of us doesn't want to learn? Whi...
This marks the one thousandth blog post for me ! If you added the blogging over at Jastef.net, I'm sure it would be far more, but I haven't blogged over there since Kara was a baby. For my simple mind, Blogger worked out much better for me. Sorry, husband. I've been at this blogging thing for almost 8 years and I'm still not sick of it! I like to write {never thought I'd say that} and I really enjoy interacting with people; friends and then strangers who become friends. Its great and its been a great way for us to share our day-to-day life with our families, since we moved. Jason and I have been mulling around what I should do for a 1,000 blog post giveaway, just for fun. Not because I think my 1,000 post is as special to all of you as it is to me. We tossed around the idea of a Kindle, since Amazon dropped the price, but it was still... too much for me. We settled on a fun idea. You get to pick the final result, so read on and then be ...
Comments