Spring is here...

We love to take walks to the park
can you see Ethan and Rachel in this picture? 

on this particular day, Kara decided she needed to wear some sunglasses


this is the trail we take to our park, up the hill.... 


she gets a weird thrill out of walking all-by-herself. 

and loves going down the slides all-by-herself 
(often giving mommy and daddy slight heart failure)

Rachel-Kate (she is getting insanely tall, all of a sudden)

the view from the park
{if you enlarge this pic, you can see Seattle off in the distance}

Comments

G. said…
I LOVE your family photo blog header. It's such a great shot. Your blog makes me smile each time I read it. Hope you are doing well.
Stef said…
Thanks so much, Giselle! That's so nice of you.
Jane said…
I love all the pictures and love the fact that I have been there now and can "feel like I'm there" when seeing the pictures :)
Stef said…
awww, that's cool! I hadn't thought of that! Although, we never did just explore the neighborhood with you guys. Next time :)
Jane said…
I love all the pictures and love the fact that I have been there now and can "feel like I'm there" when seeing the pictures :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away