Tuesday's Tidbits

What I'm thinking: well, over the weekend my thoughts were on the Health Care bill and now I've been thinking a lot about Government; how its losing its importance and serving a very useless purpose these days. 

What I'm reading: still on Grace Unknown (I'm a slow reader) by I also read quite a bit from Bob Kauflin this week. I'm becoming a fan of his website.  


What kid quote made me laugh: Ethan, upon seeing  a red (juice?) stain in the carpet: "oh brother... looks like someone died in here." 


What we're learning: busy weekends = the oldest child needs a nap on Monday.  


What I'm watching: tonight is Lost and Biggest Loser. Wahoo! 


What's cooking: nothing. isn't that sad? we have left overs in the fridge, so I didn't cook today. 


What 's something fun we did over the weekend:  Saturday (before Jason went to work) we went to a fun park on Mercer Island by the water and had a blast. Sunday we went to lunch with friends after church and had a lot of fun hanging out with them! 


What I'm wearing: clothes. surprise, surprise! 


What I'm thankful for: my husband.... and the fact that he's still dating me, even after 6 years of marriage and 3 children. I love that God instituted marriage between a man and a woman and I love that he made it so beautiful, romantic, fun and exciting. God shows His goodness to us in so many "every day" ways. 

 
What I'm creating: I have a favor to ask from some of YOU creative people out there. I would like to add or exchange of few of these questions for some new ones. Any ideas you have? Any questions you'd like me to answer every week? Feel free. I'm going to keep asking this until one of you thinks of something :) 


What I'm praying: for Spiritual Revival in our churches.


What I'm planning: my sister is coming to visit in a few weeks! I'm putting together some ideas of things we can do while she's here. 


What I'm looking forward to: our church is planting a church near our house (I know, yay!) and I'm going to one of the meetings for that this week. Looking forward to making some new, local friends. 




A picture to share: this is from our visit to the Rainforest Cafe back in February. I thought it was cool how the animals look SO real! 



Comments

Erin said…
I did a total snort laugh reading what Ethan said about the red stain. WOW. So funny.
Stef said…
I did the same thing, Erin :-) His voice cracked me up. Sounded like he sees people die on the carpet all the time or something.
Stef said…
I did the same thing, Erin :-) His voice cracked me up. Sounded like he sees people die on the carpet all the time or something.

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away