you asked... here they are!

Kid quotes are back! I've been keeping quite a large log for the past 3 months. Knock yourselves out.

{Funny} Quotes:

After posting this one on FB, its won first place...
** Ethan: "Rachel, God created the world in 6 days... how long will it take you to clean up these toys?"
Rachel: "longer than God."

** Stef: "Rache, where are you going?"
Rachel: "I have an opportunity to use the potty and I'm takin' it!"

** Rachel: "I wish I cream made my brain feel smarter. I'd rather eat ice cream than broccoli."

**Stef: "oh, man! I forgot to defrost the meat for dinner tonight. Great. I guess we're having sandwiches!"
Ethan: "just push the restart button, Mommy."

** Rachel: "what does Daddy do at work when he's there?"
Stef: "he helps people at Amazon, all over the world, to understand how to fix their computers and stuff."
Rachel: "oh! we could pay him to stay home and fix our stuff!"

** Rachel loves listening to Pandora radio. Her favorite song is Wonderful Maker by Chris Tomlin. The chorus starts with "what a Wonderful Maker..." and goes on from there. The other day she was in her car seat, singing this song at the top of her lungs (with no music, so we could hear her very clearly) and this is what came out.. "what a Wonderful baker!" :)

** Rachel to Kara: "hey baby, do you want to try and use the potty like me?"
Kara: "no."
Rachel: "do you want to use the potty like a big girl and go pee-pee in it?! (enter more enthusiasm every time she asks)
Kara: "nope"
Rachel: "Kara, look at me. Do you want to sit on the potty and get candy when you're done going potty?"
Kara holds her hand out "canny, yes!"
Rachel: "well, you have to go potty first and then get candy."
Kara: "no ponny... canny, yes!"
Rachel = very frustrated.
**

{Adorable} Quotes

** Ethan: "mommy, someday I'll find a girl just like you, but smaller (younger) and I'll be to her like Daddy is to you and make her smile."

** Rachel: "I don't need to have a best friend, Mommy, cuz you're already my best friend."

** Ethan: "I love Daddy and wish he never had to go to work. But... I think I love him more because he goes to work for us everyday."

** Ethan: "I wish Jesus didn't have to die on the cross for my sins. I can't wait until I can tell him 'thank You' and give Him a hug."

**Rachel: "I just love having a little sister. She's like my own doll to play with and when she's bigger, she'll be like my own friend to play with."

Comments

W and J said…
Serious?!? You really NEED to have another! :) You guys have such great kiddos, and I'm pretty darn certain it's not just luck of the draw!! Keep up the awesome work, Mama Bear!
Amy Gannaway said…
once again your post was one of my favorites!!

I checked your side bar and I'm showing up from India tonight (12:12am Monday morning here). How fun to see where all your traffic is coming from:)
Stef said…
ok, Jess... we will. Just because you think its a good idea :-)

Amy, I totally thought of you when I was posting these! I'm not sure you're one of "the 5" who emailed asking me to do more of these, but I know you've mentioned it to me in the past, so you were definitely on my mind :)

We're praying for your trip in India! So cool you can visit us while you're there!!
Amy Gannaway said…
once again your post was one of my favorites!!

I checked your side bar and I'm showing up from India tonight (12:12am Monday morning here). How fun to see where all your traffic is coming from:)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away