Before & After




the man surprised her by coming around the corner with a leaf blower... 
she doesn't like leaf blowers.


bye-bye old lawn!

later that day....



very proud of her little sister for being so brave :)

2 weeks later.... 


 
 I've been super thankful for the rain we've had the past 2 weeks, because that means I haven't had to come out and keep the grass wet by hand watering it :) 
We're quite pleased with the outcome and the kids are anxious to be able to run and play on it. Jason has been coming up with some really exciting garden ideas for the back yard, so I think this summer we'll be working on that!

Comments

Gina said…
That looks great & lush! I'd want to go run on it too! :-) Was the previous lawn torn up? What a nice land lady you have. :-)
Stef said…
the previous lawn hadn't been cared for at all before we moved in and our neighborhood has an HAO, so she was basically told "fix your lawn or get feed monthly for it" :) However, that said, she is a very, very nice lady. She's my age and has a daughter Kara's age and its fun that we can be friends with each other and not just have a business relationship.
wedogmomma said…
I didn't know you were renting! What a gift to have a great relationship with your landlady...I hope to be a blessing to our 'tenants' though I SO want a 'nicer' sounding word for them...because they are more like friends gifted to us! I bet you are SUCH a blessing to her as well!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away