in the City...

After Kara and I had been sick for a good week, we had a couple days where we both began to feel much better. So we took advantage of it, by taking a day out and heading into Seattle.

we went to the Aquarium 



Kara looks innocent, but just before this picture she was trying to climb IN the tank. 



Jason held the camera for most of our time there, so the only snaps I got of him... were ones from behind. Sorry, Love. 

after Jason left to go to work, the kids and I ventured over to the wharf and rode the carousel, ate some ice cream and counted sail boats.


The End.

Comments

kristen said…
Your kids are so cute. Love that last pic.
Stef said…
thanks! do you like how I said we "age" some ice cream? :-)
I'm gonna go fix that now....
Charlotte said…
What a fun day! And I LOVE that last picture. What camera do you use?
shaneeckert said…
ummmm ... so totally cute.
shaneeckert said…
Hey Stef ... one thing. With all the photos on the single page load time even with a T1 is slow. Maybe consider using the more break?

See here.

http://www.eblogtemplates.com/how-to-add-the-blogger-read-more-expandable-posts-link/

-Shane
Stef said…
Shane, do you think its my music player at the bottom? Someone else complained that ever since I added that, my page takes a while to load.

I'll show this to Jason though - it loads super quick on our end :)
Stef said…
okay, I removed the playlist - see if that helps!
Jane said…
Can't wait to see my bunchkins----and give them "Nana kisses!!"
Stef said…
okay, I removed the playlist - see if that helps!
shan33ckert said…
ummmm ... so totally cute.
kristen said…
Your kids are so cute. Love that last pic.

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away