joyous news is the best news!

I love good news. Who doesn't, right?! I'm the one who loves Facebook status updates that involve wedding, pregnancy and/or baby arrival news. I'm a huge fan. And today was my lucky day!

Today I found out a couple in our Home Group had their first baby! He was 9 days overdue and so you could just sense the sigh of relief when his Daddy posted about Mama going into labor yesterday :)
His name is Gideon David and he is completely adorable. I should tell you though, its very rare that I've seen anything but an adorable newborn.

I also found out some friends of mine are getting married!

And just today, 4 of my friends have announced they're expecting!!

Its making this day feel completely wonderful. Top it off with this week of warm, blue skies, gorgeousO weather, I'd say its pretty amazing. I think we need chocolate cupcakes to make it even better.

Comments

Gina said…
Ok, so who all that you know is pregnant? Do I know any of them? :-)
Stef said…
Actually, no, you don't! All new WA friends... and YOU :-)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away