final California post

Sorry this was delayed. I needed to get larger versions of these pictures from Jason's Dad and then I'm still sick with the stomach flu, so I haven't been able to go through them for a couple days. 
We spent a fun time with Jason's family - with a delicious BBQ dinner, lots of playing and even having Christmas in June for the kids! We didn't get to see family for Christmas time, so J's parents saved the kid's gifts for when we came back to visit. The kids loved it. And I think Christmas in June is a grand idea :) 

us with the Great Grandmas 

Rachel enjoyed Christmas in June :) 

holding Kara's new doll, Libby. 


Kara has a new love of playing dress-ups, so she's also enjoyed Rachel's new gift! 


The jumbo remote control truck! I teased Ethan and told him when he graduates from High School, this will be his first car ;-) 

Kara's farm animal toys - I love the tongue :) 

Comments

Cindy Marsch said…
I'm SOOO glad to see these pictures of our dear friends E. and A.M.! :-) And I'm amazed at the great-grandmas still plugging along! :-) Give Jason's folks our love and warm memories.
Stef said…
I will let them know, Cindy! They age well, eh! :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away