oh for goodness sake!

Every so often I run across something online that just catches my eye. 
It doesn't happen very often {mostly because the time to 'browse' online is quite limited} 
but when it does, it makes me very happy. 
The other day I found this website and I'm loving it! 
I keep going back for new inspiration and fun baking ideas. 
What really caught my attention though? 

This... 

Is that the best cupcake wrapper you've ever seen?! I loved it. 
And if you look here there are SO many more to chose from! 
Holiday specific and everything. 
I have a thing for cupcakes, so you can see why this thrilled me ;-) 
I just had to share.

This fun find isn't food, but it sure is cute!



Aren't those cute bag clips?! I thought they were quite overpriced, but
made for a super cute idea.
I found them here.

If you're a music-around-the-house person {like I am}
you might love these....


I found them here

Comments

ally said…
i adore those cupcake wrappers and the speakers! so fun!

love you stef!
Nicola said…
Stef, I love the cupcake wrappers. Thank you for posting. Super adorable.

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away