TAG! now you're it :)

Rule #1: the tagged person must write their answers on their blog and replace any question they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
Rule #2: tag 4 people to do this quiz; they cannot refuse (ok, so nothing bad will happen if you don't participate but I would love to see your answers).  The tag-ee must state who tagged them.

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals or are they members of your family? 
We do not have pets. 


2. If you could have a dream come true, what would it be? 
to have one huge blog party, where all of us blogger friends get together 
and laugh it up with good stories and fun times together. Its a dream I am hoping to one day make come true :) 


3. What would you do with a billion dollars?
hmmm... that's a lot of money. 
Buy a house & pay it off completely
put money away for my kid's college funds
give to missions and other outreaches that we pray for
Spend lots of it at IKEA ;-) 
go on a cruise with my hubby

4. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
often times its my husband and my kids. My kids saying something like "Mommy, are you angry with us?" or my husband just giving me a look or letting me know he loves me, or giving me time to step away and pray. 

5. What is your bedtime routine, with your kids?
99% of the time, we do bedtime together. Around 7:15 each night we give them showers, then jammies, then we read {lately Ethan reads the first book and Jason or I read a Bible story and another book} then we pray together and its lights out by 8:30. 


6. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your significant other?
We met each other 17 years ago at church in California 

7. What kind of books do you read?
I like all sorts of books, but have never been a fan of romance novels. 
I love John Grisham/Tom Clancy novels
I like some Jane Austen books
I like mysteries
books on inspiring people like missionaries
books on doctrine and the Christian faith. 

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years?
10 years older ;-) 
married 17 years <3
10 more years of being blessed by God. 
I hope to have more kids, I hope our current 3 are happy and healthy. 

9. What's your fear?
I often have fears of losing my husband and/or kids. I think my biggest fear with my kids, is something happening to them and me not being able to find or protect them. Mommy fears :) 

10. Would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to see outer space?
NO. I'd find another way to see outer space :) 

11. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
I usually go to the bathroom. 
Lately I've gotten in the good habit of praying first thing in the morning. Its been very helpful. 

12. If you could change one thing about your significant other, what would it be?
haha! sometimes I wish Jason could see through me, exactly the way God does. But then I know if that were the case, I'd be looking to him in ways I should only look to God. 


13. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
I like my name. 
I used to wish my middle name was Grace, but I've become fond of Renee :) 

14. If you had to choose between six months of sun or six months of rain, what would you choose?
If we're talking one thing and nothing else, I'd chose sun. 

15. If you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
food :) 
I do love creative salads though, so if I have to answer this odd question, I'd pick salads. 

16. What is the thing you enjoy about blogging the most?
I like that I'm saving a ton of memories I will someday forget the details of. 
I love keeping in touch with people in more ways than just email or phone. 
I love seeing & hearing how other families "do life". 
I like that it forces me to write and remember

17.  Do you prefer salty or sweet foods?
sweet

18. What items are in your purse right now?
my wallet
a coin purse 
a sash with lip gloss and chapstick
a coupon book
cell phone
Kara's Hello Kitty toy


19. If you had to choose between vacationing at the beach or in the mountains where would you go?
Depends on the the time of year. Both are quite nice and would be hard to chose from. 



20. What do you watch on television that you know you shouldn't?
um... ALL of TV we watch is probably stuff we shouldn't watch. Not that its 'bad' but lets all just admit its a total waste of time. That said, the only think I've seen episodes of and thought it was total garbage is the Bachelor. 


I'm tagging
Kristen @ No We're Not There Yet 
Drea @ Drea Wood 
Nicola @ Mountain family 
Nini @ Lettner Livin' 

Comments

Emily said…
Thanks for playing! It was fun to see your answers. =)
Stef said…
you're welcome - thank YOU, Em :)
Emily said…
Thanks for playing! It was fun to see your answers. =)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away