4.10.2011

its what today looks like...

"Oh, taste and see that the Lord is good!
Blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him."
Psalm 34:8

**updated**
last night was hard. very hard. but thanks to God, its almost over. 
I'm praying tomorrow will begin a day of healing, reflecting, processing
and finding joy in my Savior.

and enjoying my tea and new teapot {thank you, Mom!}

teapot is from BlackFlower & Co

5 {comments}:

Melissa said...

Stef... I am praying for you. I'll email soon... (((hugs)))

Stef said...

thanks Melissa!

Charlotte said...

Praying for you during this time, Stef. God is good. ((Hugs))

I love the color of your new teapot, too!

Jo said...

I'm so sorry Stef. I will be praying for you and that God's comforting arms will surround you and will give you the strength you need day by day. Love you dear.

Jessica said...

Yay for hot tea and being able to heal and spend time with the Lord!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com