its been a weekend full of thanks...

The Women's Retreat this weekend was amazing. 
I can't get over how much fun it was, and how Spiritually 
uplifting, convicting, and encouraging it was, all wrapped 
up into one glorious 24 hour getaway. 

I'm thankful to Jase, for caring for our home and kids so 
I could go away. I love coming home and hearing the fun 
stories the kids tell me about all the "what we did with Daddy!" 

I'm thankful to our Pastor's wife, Susan, for being God's 
instrument to a couple hundred women this week, despite having 
the flu :( 
God took what we see as sick and weak {the flu bug} and used 
her in a mighty way. I was blown away by her honesty & transparency and her love for Jesus, her husband and the church. 
I'm thankful for the ways she encouraged us, but also for the ways she challenged us on to a greater, more active relationship with Christ
I loved hearing that someone was saved this weekend. 
When one sinner is saved, Heaven rejoices. 
And so we rejoiced
Hearts, hands and voices lifted - we rejoiced. 
Thank you, Jesus! 

I'm thankful that tomorrow is Sunday and we get to go to church 
to Worship God, the Creator of the universe. 
I'm thankful that NO man can predict what only God knows. 
I'm super thankful God proved that to be true this weekend :) 

I'm thankful to all of you, my readers, for your kind comments about our upcoming move. Thanks for your excitement and happiness for us in this new adventure in our lives. 

I hope your weekend was richly blessed and that you took time to reflect on some things that cause thankfulness to swell out of your heart. We have SO much to be thankful for. 

Happy Sunday, 
happy weekend! 

Comments

FullofSunshine said…
Wow sounds like you had a richly blessed weekend! And now we get to go to church and be fulfilled with the holy spirit. What could be better than that... It's good to share these moments with each other : )I love hearing about God filled weekends and people getting Saved- how encouraging! There is so many things to be thankful for and yet we don't always take the titime to share it... I am thankful for you sharing this glorious weekend with us it put a smile on my face. I love Sundays its the best way to end the weekend. How I wish we had "church" every day.lol It's amazing how God fills you up for the week and gives you all you need to push through. I am very thankful for our pastor's who do the work of christ teaching and guiding us along the way.... How richly blessed to have that.... Thank you for sharing your fabulous weekend. May God bless your day. Yippee for Sunday : )
P.s. Don't forget Kara's Extra clothes.lol
Ha ha
Stef said…
haha! THANK YOU, Sarah! I would've forgotten to pack that backpack if you hadn't said anything. Well, its packed, but its hanging in the hallway and I would've left it.

Sunday every day is Heaven, I think :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away