last stop -Sacramento!

 We left Jason's parents house on Father's Day evening and drove up to Sacramento, where my Uncle and his family lives. We hadn't seen them since the previous June, so it was great to catch up and enjoy time with each other. They have a nice, big pool in their backyard, so we literally spent all of Monday chilling in the pool, relaxing and enjoying the end of vacation. We agreed that our next visit will have more time spent their. My Uncle is a super gracious host and my cousins were super kind to our kids and played with them and enjoyed their company, even though there's a huge age difference :)

 Playing Marco-Polo. For the record, he was easy to catch :) 




 my cousin Savanna with Rachel. 

my cousin Johnny with Ethan
{I know it sounds cliche, but I feel like it was just yesterday Johnny was Ethan's age!}

Comments

Nicola said…
Love the picture of you and Kara and the first picture of Rachel is so adorable.
W and J said…
I LOVE your farmer's tan on that toned, slim arm of yours!!!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away