during the move; inside pics

During the move Jason reminded me to grab the camera and snap some "in the process" pictures. 
I'm glad he did because its a fun process to look back on. 
Sadly, I grabbed the camera late at night and our lens doesn't take evening indoor pictures so well. 
This house is all one level and very spacious, which is nice. Its about 500+ square feet larger than our previous house. I miss some of the new'ness of the old house, but we're quite comfy here. 
Probably the #1 thing I miss most is the amazing view, the windows everywhere, with light coming in at every angle. Its taken a bit getting used to living down in the trees :) 

 we almost packed Kara! 

 hard at work. 
I wish I had snapped a picture of Josh... 

 the living room. 

 my Mom, hard at work in the dining room. 

 1st hallway 

 bathroom

 the girl's room was so packed with stuff I couldn't even make it 
inside the door! 

 2nd hallway {getting new paint soon}

 master {also getting new paint soon} 

 kids bathroom

kids playroom/family room 
sorry its so dark. 

Comments

Drea said…
ugh moving LOL! I look forward to a day without boxes.
Tara said…
wow, your new house is so pretty!!
Stef said…
Thank you!

Drea, same with us. We keep saying "this is our last move" but I know we eventually want to buy a place, so who knows. Maybe we'll buy this place!
jillyco said…
Looks so nice, Stef! :)
Jane said…
Pack up Kara and send her to me! :)
Can't wait to see the after pictures and then to see it in person!
Stef said…
We started painting the master bedroom this weekend and it looks amazing! I'm really excited to see it all finished. We're gonna do Ethan's bedroom next and then tackel the office. Those vaulted ceilings make it hard :)
W and J said…
I love your wood floors and bathroom!!! Beautiful!
Stef said…
Thanks... the bathroom seems to be what melts everyone's heart to this house :) Oh... and the yards.
Unknown said…
So exciting : ) It is hard to remember to take pictures during the craziness of it all, isn't it? So happy for you. Wishing you all the best in your new home : )
Charlotte said…
It is good to take photos during craziness. That way, you won't forget how much progress you have made. :-) It looks beautiful! And I love the flooring in the kids playroom. I can't wait to see photos of the finished house!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

keeping the sickies away

Blog Giveaway!!