a day out

For some reason its been a long while since we've made it into 
Seattle for the day. The day before I left for my trip to CA, the kids and I decided 
to venture out there and enjoy our favorite sights. 

 our most favorite donut shop was closed down, since they're remodeling 
part of the Market, but we enjoyed some vegan donuts at my 
favorite coffee spot, Seattle Coffee Works. 

 best decaf mocha, ever

 we had a little fashion show at the Market. 



and stayed until the sun went down, picked Daddy up from work and went home. 

Comments

Liz said…
I have never brought my kids downtown by myself. You are a very brave lady :) Let me know if you ever want to go to the science center. We had a blast last weekend when we went. I put up a few pictures on my blog:
http://4sweetmonkeys.blogspot.com/2012/01/science-center.html

Your kids would love it! And I always love an excuse to hang out with you ;)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away