my favorite things

My friend Christine does a 'Favorite Things' post every so often and I love it. I get a lot of great ideas from her posts and almost everything she raves about {that I've tried} I end up loving it too!
So here is a list of just a few things I'd bring with me, if I were gonna be deserted on an island somewhere. I would put a picture of Jason in here, but knowing how tacky that would seem, I'll just say I'd bring him and pass on the photo ;-)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
probably my most favorite website, ever. 


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
pretty much the only place I shop, online. 


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  
while some get all their recipes from Pinterest, 
I'm a bigger fan of all recipes dot com. 
I love being able to type in the ingredients I have on hand and having a lot 
of amazing recipes pop up. 
We've also never had something we've made off here that's disappointed. 
I love looking in the comment section and reading about 
other people's modifications. Its helped me be more creative in my cooking! 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
my kids love this "shape clock". 
we bought this off Amazon {its Melissa & Doug} on a great sale! 
Makes learning to tell time, lots of fun. 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Ladies, look no further. 
This skin oil is completely amazing. 
I rub it on my tummy every day and aside from taking away the itchiness you get while pregnant, 
it apparently keeps stretch marks away {or heals ones you have!}
I buy this at our Costco and its only $9.00

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
I've advertised these before. 
We're huge fans. 
I buy this size at Costco.

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Found this new lotion at Target and I love it! 
Its made with cotton and it doesn't have an SPF in it. 
I don't like wearing those chemicals unless I have to. 
And in the winter time, I don't have to :) 

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
we've been told {thanks to amazing technology}
that our new son has a bit of curly hair already. 
Many have told me it could be the reason I experience heart burn. 
So my friend Katie introduced me to these wonderful gems. 
I love them. 


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
we use this for far too many things in our home. 
To name a few: 
Cooking
moisturizer 
sun burn healer 
lip balm 
de-frizz for hair 
helping the curls bounce 
and more...


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
this chalkboard/magnet board/message board is amazing. 

$14 at IKEA and worth every penny. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
same brand as the oil I showed above, 
this lotion is incredible. 
I use it on the kids and bought a couple bottles for baby. 
Its $7.99 at my Costco 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 
if my hairs could talk, they'd say this is their best friend. 

So many more, but that's going to be another post! 
I'd love to see yours, so if you blog, consider yourself TAGGED :) 

Comments

Charlotte said…
I had never been to Wellness Mama before....interesting blog and one I want to sit and look at soon. And I am off to Costco next week so I'll look for the Noodle & Boo lotion.

And we love coconut oil too!
Anonymous said…
Hey Stef! I didn't know that you had a blog either! I feel like I've gotten to know you a little better from FaceBook and now I'm excited to get to know you a little better here!
Katy said…
That is by far my favorite conditioner as well :) and burts bees is one of my favorite product lines! nice choices :)

-Katie
http://www.KtMar10.blogspot.com
Tara said…
we have that clock too and brady LOVES it!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

keeping the sickies away

Blog Giveaway!!