f-o-u-r

I love these 4 little people. 
One is 7. 
One is almost 6 {pinch me!} 
One has been "almost four" since the day she turned 3. 
One is brand new and still in the counting-by-weeks phase. 

I look at their little faces and wonder what they'll be when they grow up. 
Ethan changes his future occupation daily. 
Right now I believe he wants to design airplanes. 
Rachel wants to be a Doctor and a Mommy. 
Kara, a Chef or a Mommy or both. 

I took this picture with my iPhone. 
Technology amazes me these days. 
I was nursing Miles while watching a show on TV 
I took 4 pictures out of my iPhone camera, used the Diptic app
to turn it into this collage. 
Then turned it black & white and blurred it near the bottom & top.
Took less than 5 minutes.  
I will be framing it. 

Comments

Four! They are sure are adorable :)
FullofSunshine said…
Love it!!! Apps are amazing these days!!! Thanks fir sharing ...

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

keeping the sickies away

Blog Giveaway!!