heart breaking love.

We have a child in our home who loves to write notes. 
You can find them taped to the wall above your bedside table. 
Sometimes they're stuck to the fridge. 
Often times I get out of the shower and one is laying underneath the bathroom door. 
They say all kinds of cute/funny things. 
Sometimes I have to ask what they say because, well, she spells like a 1st grader. 
And then some notes kill you. In a good way. 

Like this one... 


I get a lot of notes from Rachel, so I'll admit, I opened this one thinking it would
say what most of the other ones say... 

"please scoop us ice cream after dinner." 
"you are 32." - she thinks I need reminding. 
"I'm glad you had Miles in your tummy." 
"I love your food." 

You know, notes like that. 
This one is similar to one she wrote for Daddy a few weeks ago.


"Dear Mommy, I love you so much it makes my heart break. 
Love Rachel." 

Comments

Melissa Joy said…
Awwwww. That's a keeper right there.
Also, I think she and my Gabriel would get along splendidly; they have a lot in common. :)
Erin said…
So sweet! What a gift and keepsake!
W and J said…
Absolute sweetness!! And how wonderful that she writes because of you, her awesome teacher! :)
Brooke said…
So cute! I love getting those notes, too!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away