the story...

Alright, so we have to move. I keep sitting down to blog this and getting side-tracked.

Its been confusing to people because some people assumed we owned the house we're living in {we wish!} while others assumed we were going to eventually buy it {that's what we thought too}.
Our landlords decided rather suddenly that when our lease is up at the end of June, they will be putting the house on the market. We can't purchase a home right now because we're still being punished for short selling in CA.

So we have to move.
But the rental market is tight.
Prices are higher since its summer = the perfect time to rent here in WA.
We've applied for two homes, lost one and we're waiting on the 2nd.
What we have going against us is our 'large' family size and someone seems to get in line right before us and gets approved before us.

So right now we're moving out of our current home, into.... nothing! {fake excitement} 

I have my moments where I {at least internally} totally freak out. I'm not sure I ever thought we'd be in this situation because we've never had trouble before, but here we are.
The sermon at church was an awesome reminder that God is a good God. He loves us and sent His Son for us and takes care of us, not because we're lovable, amazing people... but because HE is good.
I keep having Matthew 6:26 run through my head, "look at the birds of the air, they do not sow or reap, or gather into barns, and yet your Heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they?" 

We purged this house, had a garage sale and sold almost everything we put out.
I'm slowly packing each room in the house and quickly looking for a place to move.
We would really appreciate prayers that God would open something up for us soon.
And I will of course let you know when we do :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away