Cookie Decorating 101

I decided this was the year I was going to learn how to make good sugar cookies and the royal icing to go with them. 
So I went to my go-to lady for yummy recipes and mainly followed this one for recipes and how-to's.  I used this cookie recipe and this recipe for the Royal icing. 
I invited ladies from our CG over for a party and was super glad they were more than willing to come hang out until almost midnight, decorating {and eating} cookies :) 

earlier that day while I was cooking, someone entertained himself with... booze. 
Whatever it takes. 



 starting to look good!! 








 And Jason and the girls decorated a gingerbread house that same day :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

keeping the sickies away

Blog Giveaway!!