what JOY!

Easter 2015 will be a day we won't ever forget. Our daughter, Rachel, was baptized and gave a public profession of her faith in Jesus! It was a day filled with so much joy and thankfulness to God for all he's done and is doing in her life.
Here are the video clips alone with amazing photos our good friend Jason took.

Her words in the video are 100% hers. She wrote out what she wanted to say and memorized it so she could speak boldly in front of everyone and she asked us if she could do it on her own :)

Also, she has been corrected and knows that her favorite verse is in Romans chapter SIX and not chapter three  ;-) 

{this link will take you to the video where she spoke- this video comes before the actual baptism just FYI} 
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozun95sus5j2wex/rachel-baptism.mov?dl=0


Galatians 2:20 "I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."


Leaving for church, Easter morning. 

we had the pleasure of being at our good friend Bryan's wedding on Saturday. 
Such a joy to see him and his new bride Katie begin their life together. 

Comments

Melissa Joy said…
Oh Stef! That is SO beautiful! Congratulations to your family, as your precious daughter continues on her walk of faith by the grace of God. May your joy continue to overflow as you see the Spirit's fruit in her life. Oh! Rejoicing with you. Peace and blessings be with you all.
Melissa Joy said…
I just watched the videos again, and I am totally crying. What a precious sister in Christ that Rachel is!!
Stef said…
Melissa,
Thank you so much! It was an incredible blessing to witness this and I've been praying since that God would continue to grow her boldness and love for Him.
Nicola said…
That is so wonderful!One of my favorite things in my christian
walk is to be a witness in baptism. Blessings Rachel as you grow in the fear and wisdom of the Lord!

Popular posts from this blog

keeping the sickies away

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

I'm feeling twenty-twenty-two ...