Welcome to my blog!

If you're here visiting, its because I've invited you! So welcome. :) We're trying something a bit new here... a blog where I can write more mommy type stuff and write a little more free, without worrying about who might be reading it. :) This is going to be where I post most of my stuff and I will continue to upload all our pictures to jastef.net (although I'll keep some posted here) and I will continue to post family type updates over there as well. I will no longer be posting any personal stuff, recipes or product plugs over at jastef.net
Feel free to add this link to your websites and if I've missed inviting anyone to this one, they can email me and be added.
Welcome!

Comments

Erin said…
Hello! I am here! Looking forward to seeing what you do here!
Hola! I will visit and comment often. :)
Stef said…
yay! thanks for stopping by girls. This will allow me to be more free about what I write on here... you know, all those stories about spanking the kids, screaming my head off and running the car into other random cars and NOT leaving a note. :) Haha! You know what I mean.
Love you both.
Anonymous said…
I love knowing what you are up to...and i'm still drooling at that yummy oreo recipe. Love the recent picture of Ethan and Rachel too! I have no idea how you find the time to keep a website on top of everything else, Stef. Wow! Thanks for sharing the fun. Love you!!
jillyco said…
Hi! You know I'll visit often. :) I'm addicted.
Stef said…
haha... yes. for you and me, its a sickness. :)
Stef said…
ceec, I'm still waiting for YOU to do one of these. :) You'd never lack for things to write about!

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away