the wait is hard on everyone...

Last night Ethan was cuddling in bed with Jason and I and he asked me "Mommy, when IS our baby going to be born?" I told him that she's supposed to come around October 2nd, so she might be here in September, but she might be here even later than the 2nd of October. He seemed so annoyed with the end of my answer (having to wait even longer than expected for her) and replied with...

"Awwww! I am so tired of waiting for her to get here! I think I'll just go to Target and buy us one."

Comments

jillyco said…
haha! If only it were that easy. :) And Ethan is a smart boy; Target is the perfect one stop shop!
Emily said…
I love it! Kids say the cutest things! When we were waiting for Jackson, Whitney and I watched A Baby Story every day. One day she came over to me, thumped on my tummy and said, "Come on now Mommy, it's time to pop that thing out!" I love kids.
Stef said…
Emily, that is SO funny! I love the stuff that comes out of their mouths. :)
W and J said…
Haha! He already thinks Target is the answer for everything. :)
Stef said…
I know... anytime we say "oh, we need ice" (or anything at all) he jumps up, grabs his shoes and says "I wanna go to Target too!" Its terribly scary. We have one a mile away from our house, so we're there a lot. :)

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away