Rushing Wind

Another Keith Green favorite. I have no idea why, but I want this song played at my funeral. I think because I want people being pointed to Christ. Where my life will end, I would pray other lives will begin, spiritually speaking.
This song became my all time favorite after God saved me and I had it memorized within a day or two. I hope you all enjoy it.

"Rushing wind blows through this temple, blowing out the dust within.
Come and breathe Your breath upon me; I've been born again!

Holy Spirit I surrender, take me where You want to go. Plant me by Your living waters; plant me deep, so I can grow.

Jesus, You're the One who set my spirit free!
Use me Lord, glorify Your Holy Name through me.

Separate me from this world, Lord.
Sanctify my life through You. Daily change me to Your image;
Help me bear good fruit.
Every day You're drawing closer, trials come to test my faith.
But when all is said and done Lord, you know, its been worth the wait.

Jesus, You're the One who set my spirit free!
Use me Lord, glorify Your Holy Name through me.

Comments

Acy said…
love this song, stef!!! just added it to my blog. keith green is awesome.

-jne

Popular posts from this blog

One Thousandth blog post + GIVEAWAY!!

Blog Giveaway!!

keeping the sickies away